Director of Revenue Operations
Director of Revenue Operations:
Simple Booth is changing the way the world captures moments. Our platform helps brands like Uber, Red Bull, and Amazon create amazing, social photo experiences. As a pioneer in this rapidly growing market, we've grown faster than we ever imagined and just getting started! We’re searching for a game-changing Director of Revenue Operations to join our team!
As the Director of RevOps at Simple Booth you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with our founders to design and execute on strategic growth initiatives. Working from our Austin, TX office, you’ll harness your strengths in scrappy growth tactics, sales operations, process development and customer success to make a meaningful impact in scaling our revenue engine.
Joining one of Inc 500's fastest growing private companies in the country, you’ll be responsible for taking our revenue and sales organization to the next level. If you love uncovering the story behind the numbers, digging deep to discover untapped opportunity and optimizing processes that empower teams to maximize impact and do their best work, then let’s talk!
In year one, you will:
- Align sales, marketing and customer success to grow a loyal base of high LTV customers
- Identify opportunities across sales channels, product development and marketing to improve unit economics for eCommerce, HaaS and SaaS metrics (e.g. churn, CAC, ARPU, LTV)
- Develop and implement comprehensive growth plans to maximize revenue and long-term customer success
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Mastery of modern SaaS sales methodologies, lead generation, pipeline management, eCommerce and sales forecasting
- Designed and implemented a high velocity, sustainable sales strategy that achieved or exceeded growth KPIs
- Worked in a complex environment with multiple sources of customer data to integrate systems and empower sales, marketing and customer success with useful information
- Managed the entire customer lifecycle and self serve sales
- Developed a high-performing sales organization with 2+ years as a senior sales manager
- 8+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Confidence digging through layers of data, sorting out what is important, and formatting it to create valuable decision-making resources
Not required, but awesome if you have:
- Statistics, mathematics, engineering or other technical background
- Digital marketing experience, especially eCommerce
- Started your own company or side hustle!
Our team works hard, focuses on results and celebrates the wins. We are a cash-positive startup with a talented team and opportunities to grow and have holistic influence on the development of our industry-changing products. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on the company and our customers every day.
- 100% match on 401k
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work environment
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Company Retreats and Team Bonding Activities (we really like Happy Hours)
- Did we mention the part about dogs? WE LOVE DOGS.