Simple Booth is changing the way the world captures moments. Our platform helps brands like Uber, Red Bull, and Amazon create amazing, scalable, social photo experiences, and as a pioneer in this space, we’re growing faster than we ever imagined. We’re searching for a Part-time Graphic Designer to join our team!
In this role, you will:
- Support our events team with creative, detail-oriented designs
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality design on-time, occasionally under tight deadlines
- Provide marketing design work across multiple mediums on a variety of projects
To succeed in this role, you have:
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally with a design firm or advertising agency, but can also be experienced with an internal creative team
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience in an in-house corporate design agency or agency creative dept preferred
- Fluency in relevant design software; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and Invision
- Proficiency in print and digital design
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to design in WordPress is a plus
- Web development knowledge using HTML, CSS, JS a plus
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
- All applicants must provide a URL to a portfolio which clearly demonstrates a clean design aesthetic and attention to detail. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
It’s not required, but awesome if you have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of composition, design principles and best practices.
- Expertise using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Animate
- mastery of typography.
- Solid understanding of color.
- Single and multi-page layouts.
- Iconography (creation and usage).
- Creative uses of photos and other imagery.
- Creating and/or adherence to a style guide.
- A strong understanding of brand.
- Logo/identity design.
- Broad range of design styles.
Our team works hard, focuses on results and celebrates the wins. We are a cash-positive startup with a talented team and opportunities to grow and have holistic influence on the development of our industry-changing products. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on the company and our customers every day.