Simple Booth is changing the way the world does photo booths. Our platforms helps brands like Uber, Red Bull, and Amazon creating amazing, scalable, social photo experiences, and as a pioneer in this space, we’re growing faster than we ever imagined. We’re searching for a motivated Inside Sales Associate to join our team!
Working from our Austin, TX office you'll harness your great presentation and people skills, ability to manage many projects at once, and deep understanding of the digital and experiential advertising world to make a difference at our fast-growing startup.
In year one, you will:
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities, consistently exceeding your regular sales quotas
- Collaborate with the wider, cross-functional Simple Booth team to help structure and execute strategic initiatives that ultimately improve the way Simple Booth approaches sales
- Nurture strong relationships with your Simple Booth clients, ensuring they are educated on product best practices, recommendations, and business developments
- Help create a data-driven sales environment that is clear and transparent by developing and sharing reports/presentations, case studies, and other measures of growth and performance
- Assist in defining the overall approach for specific verticals and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data
To be successful in this role, you have:
- At least 3+ years of proven experience in a high-growth, B2B sales environment, with consistent achievement of your sales quotas
- A proactive approach to contributing to your wider team in a strategic way, as well as a demonstrable commitment to your own self-development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the confidence required to engage with C-level executives
- A spirit of flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fun, creative, and fast-growing startup environment
- Ease & familiarity with CRM systems (like Salesforce or Hubspot) and cloud applications (like Gmail, Airtable, etc.)
Not required, but awesome:
- SaaS sales experience
- Strong existing relationships with brand and agency decision makers
- Extensive knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- A general love for photography, events, social media, technology, and entrepreneurship
Our team works hard, focuses on results and celebrates the wins. We are a cash-positive startup with a talented team and opportunities to grow and have holistic influence on the development of our industry-changing products. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on the company and our customers every day.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical and dental
- Must have US work authorization