Sr. Industrial Designer
Simple Booth is changing the way the world does photo booths. We’re creating amazing social photo experiences for brands like Uber, Red Bull, and NBC, and as a pioneer in this space, we’re growing faster than we ever imagined. We’re searching for an extremely talented, passionate, and experienced designer to join our newly-forming product development team responsible for crafting our future products and experiences. The right candidate brings experience taking products from concept to production. This is an awesome opportunity for a driven, proactive person who is looking for creative autonomy on a small team. You’ll be empowered to experiment with and harness the latest technology as you help us build powerful, game changing products that re-define the photo booth experience.
As an integral part of our team, you will:
- Work alongside our co-founders, designers, and software dev team to create an amazing experience for our users
- Embark with us on bold new projects that users will love
- 6+ years of industrial design experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills. You thrive on overcoming design challenges.
- Experience developing HW/SW integrated products (preferably consumer electronics)
- Experience working with MFI Development Program
- Fluent in relevant software (Adobe CC, 3D CAD) tools, materials and manufacturing processes.
- Thorough understanding and extensive hands-on experience with all phases of the design process- from trend research and design strategy to concept development and manufacturing execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Design.
Not required, but awesome:
- Integration of lighting technology
- Experience working with overseas manufacturers.